This parfait combines granola, coconut cream, fresh fruit and Nutella. Oh boy, not only it looks delicious, but it also tastes delicious and it is super simple, easy, and healthy. If you’re not a huge chocolate fan, change the Nutella for cashew butter or almond butter. Still tasty and delicious. This parfait can be served for breakfast, snack or even for dessert too.
Packed with real fruit like raspberry and blackberry that are great antioxidants and are a good source of vitamin C. Mixed with chia seeds and psyllium husk for a good source of fiber and magnesium, superfoods to support a healthy gut. So enjoy this dessert and feel good about it too!
Nutella granola parfaitCourse: Breakfast, DessertsDifficulty: Easy
400 ml coconut cream or coconut yoghurt
2 tablespoon chia seed
½ teaspoon psyllium husk
1 pinch of vanilla powder
1 tablespoon rice syrup or sweetener of choice
2-3 tablespoon Nutella
4 tablespoon granola
¾ cup berries
3 mint leaves (optional)
- Mix the coconut cream, chia seed, rice syrup, psyllium husk and vanilla powder in a jug.
- Divide the coconut mixture in half and gradually stir the Nutella into one half.
- Let the two creams rest for minimum 1 hours in the fridge.
- In a serving glass, layer the Nutella cream at the bottom, smooth it out. Next, add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of the coconut cream, followed by 1-2 tablespoons granola.
- Repeat, until you almost reach the rim of the glass. Top with fresh berries and garnish with mint leaves (optional).