If you want to surprise your sweetheart but find yourself running out of time, this easy Valentine’s Day recipe will save the day! Also, it includes all the essential ingredients, – strawberry and chocolate – which you have to include in a perfect Valentine’s Day dessert. The waffles are crispy, while the insides stay soft and fluffy.
And the bonus is that they are sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free too!!!
Sugar-free cocoa wafflesCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
•t1 ¼ cup (160 g)
•t1 tbsp sugar-free cocoa powder (10 g)
•t2,5 tbsp coconut flour (20 g)
•t1 cup tapioca flour (120 g)
•t4,5 tbsp flaxseed meal (30 g)
•t2 pinches of baking soda (2 g)
•t¾ cup water (140 ml)
•t1 ¼ cup coconut milk (280 ml)
•t6,5 tbsp melted coconut oil (75 g)
•t8-10 pieces of strawberries
•t2-3 tbsp sugar-free chocolate syrup (ChocZero, Chocolate Syrup)
- Preheat the waffle iron to medium-high.
- Whisk together the tiger nut, coconut, tapioca flour, flaxseed meal, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In another bowl or jug whisk together the coconut milk, water, and melted coconut oil.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and stir until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 30 minutes on at room temperature.
- Fill each compartment almost completely, and spread the batter to the edges.
- Close the lid and cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with strawberry slices and chocolate syrup on the top.
[…] Sugar-free cocoa waffles — Healthy Sprinkle […]