Get inspired with these yummy and healthy cookies for Christmas. Nothing says “holiday vibes” better like a giant plate of cookies and a hot Gingerbread tea latte. Can you think of a better way to get in the Christmas spirit?-)
This recipe is refined sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free.
Walnut – chocolate cookiesCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
250 g ground walnuts
120 g coconut sugar
10 g coconut flour
40 g tapioca flour
15 g cocoa powder unsweetened
3 g baking soda or baking powder
15-20 pieces of walnut chopped
50 g dark chocolate chopped
- In a bowl mix together the ground walnuts, coconut sugar, coconut flour, tapioca flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda. Set the bowl aside.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs till creamy.
- Fold in the flour mixture slowly till combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix them into the dough.
- Set aside and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175°C).
- Use a spoon or a cookie scoop to drop mounds of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the cookies with chopped walnuts.
- Bake them for 10 to 12 minutes.