This super creamy and delicious porridge is packed with lots of goodness to make you mentally charged and physically energized for the day. It is a super breakfast, packed with nutrients like healthy plant-based protein, healthy essential fats, fibers, and good carbs.
It is really easy to make just don’t forget stirring while it cooks😉
This recipe is refined sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free & vegan.
TIPP! You can change it up with whatever superfoods you have in your cupboard!
Superfood Porridge with BerriesCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
70 g desiccated coconut
50g almond meal
2 teaspoons flaxseed meal
2 teaspoons chia seed
2 pinches of psyllium husk
1 pinch of vanilla powder
2 teaspoons coconut sugar
200 ml coconut cream
100 ml water
2 handfuls of berries
- Add the desiccated coconut, almond meal, flaxseed meal, chia seed, psyllium husk, vanilla powder, and coconut sugar together in a pan, along with the coconut milk and water.
- Mix it well and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Then with mixing often, bring the porridge mixture to a boil, and reduce it to simmer for about 10 – 15 minutes or until the porridge should be thickened but still pourable.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Distribute individual servings of the porridge into small bowls or glasses and garnish with fresh berries on the top.
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 2-3 days.