These Cookies are a great way to celebrate the Easter holiday with a sweet treat. The colorful sprinkles on a cookie make for a delicious snack that looks as good as it tastes!
It’s easy to upgrade a sugar cookie recipe for a cute Easter treat by decorating with some sprinkle. Since we’re all celebrating Easter a little differently this year, there’s no better time to get creative with your baking.
These melt-in-your-mouth sprinkle cookies are light and crunchy. Easy to prepare. There’s no need to bring out any cookie cutters, and less stuff to clean when you’re done!-)
No matter what level of cookie decorating you’re at, you can’t mess these up. Plus this is something that kids would enjoy helping with.
EASTER SPRINKLE COOKIESCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
- Measure out the coconut flour, tapioca, sodium bicarbonate, salt, and vanilla into a bowl. Mix and set it aside.
- Put the coconut oil in a microwavable dish, and melt it in the microwave oven in half a minute.
- In another bowl, start beating the egg with a hand mixer adding coconut sugar gradually to it. Beat it until the sugar melts completely. Then slowly pour the coconut oil into it.
- When the cream is nice and thick and is well mixed with the oil, you can add the coconut flour mix to it. This will make the dough real thick and gooey. Let the dough rest in the fridge for 2 hours.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 170 ˚C, and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Make walnut-size balls of the chilled dough, and place them on the tray leaving 3-4-cm gaps between them. Gaps are necessary for the cookies not to stick together while baking. Flatten out and form the balls with your palm, and decorate them with sprinkles.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until ready.
- After taking them out of the oven, let them cool completely because they crumble when hot.