Weekend/Movie night treat with a lovely cup of tea or lemonade. These cookies are so quick and easy to make!
Vegan, Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free, Paleo
OH, AND IT’S MAD GOOD!
PECAN – BANANA COOKIESCourse: Dessert, BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
2.5 tbsp coconut flour (20 g)
1.5 cup tapioca flour (180 g)
2 pinch of cinnamon
1 pinch of sodium bicarbonate
1 pinch of salt
¼ cup + 1 tbsp banana puree (65 g)
1 tsp golden flax meal (5 g)
8 tbsp coconut sugar (95 g)
½ cup + 1 tbsp coconut oil melted (100 ml)
½ cup pecan nuts (chopped)
- Measure the coconut flour, tapioca, sodium bicarbonate, salt, and cinnamon into a bowl. Mix and set it aside.
- In another bowl, mix the banana puree, flax meal, and coconut sugar. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Then pour the liquid coconut oil into it.
- When the cream is nice and thick, and well mixed with the oil, you can add the coconut flour mix to it. This will make the dough real thick and gooey. Let the dough rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 340°F (170 ˚C), and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Make walnut-size balls of the chilled dough and place them on the tray leaving 3-4-cm gaps between them. Gaps are necessary for the cookies not to stick together while baking. Flatten the balls out with your palm and decorate them with chopped pecan nuts. Bake them in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until ready.
- Let them cool completely after taking them out of the oven.