Do you know the feeling when you are out, enjoying the summer sunshine and sweet craving strikes? You would desire some healthy and light dessert, which is refreshing in the heat. But the last thing you want to do is to spend all your time in a hot kitchen.
Then this Mango lime chia pudding is just what you need in the heat. This fresh, coconut and tropical fruits flavored chia pudding is a delicious, healthy treat that tastes like summer, and also a quick, light snack for your lazy days. Moreover, you can eat it straight from the fridge for a refreshing, cool start of the day.
MANGO LIME CHIA PUDDING WITH ALMOND COOKIESCourse: Breakfast, DessertsDifficulty: Easy
This fresh, coconut and tropical fruits flavored chia pudding is a delicious, healthy treat that tastes like summer.
6 pieces of almond cookies vegan, dairy free)
400 ml coconut cream
2,5 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp lime zest
4 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp honey or rice syrup
- Crush the cookies into small pieces
- Mix together the coconut cream, chia seeds, honey, lime juice and zest.
- Peel the mango and mash into a rough puree.
- Evenly distribute the crushed cookies, on the bottom of the jars and fill them up with the coconut cream until 3/4. Then scoop the mango puree on the top.
- Put in the fridge for minimum 3-4 hours or until set.